Welcome! We are a small home breeder located in the Pacific Northwest countryside (SW Washington State). Our beautiful cats and kittens are a part of our family and very loved! Our kittens get LOTS of love and attention from our three kids. We breed ragdolls in the traditional colors, as well as minks . Our ragdolls are absolutely stunning-with gorgeous soft silky fur and beautiful bone structure and amazing temperaments. To ensure that our families are getting a healthy kitten, we test all of our Kings and Queens for HCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) and PKD1 (polycystic kidney disease). We can provide the test results on any of our Kings and Queens upon request. All of our kittens are vaccinated, dewormed and litter trained before leaving our home (around 10-12 weeks of age).
Please Note: We are a closed Cattery. This is done to ensure the health of our kittens and queens/kings. Keeping them healthy is extremely important to us! If there is a kitten that you are interested in, we are more then happy to text you photos and/or videos or FaceTime. Once a kitten is chosen and a deposit placed-only then a visit with that kitten or pick up day will be scheduled.
Kitten Prices for SBT TICA registered Ragdolls:
- Traditional point/mitted - $1600+
- Mink & Bicolor Ragdoll Kittens - $1800+
**All of our kittens are sold as pets. We do not sell breeding rights.
- Pricing includes: First Distemper vaccine & De-wormer and TICA registration paperwork.
- NOTE: Upon purchase of a Ragdoll kitten, a spayed/neutered agreement is required. TICA Registration paperwork will be mailed to you as soon as you provide proof of spaying or neutering.
- We do offer a $50 off the fee for a second kitten.
- A non-refundable deposits of $300 is required to hold/reserve a kitten. Kittens will only be considered as "Reserved" once a deposit has been received and accepted. Please note: A kitten is still available to other families until a deposit is placed.
- If you will be flying in to pick your kitten up, please note that there will be an additional $75 added to the kittens adoption fee for the "certificate to fly" from the vet.
- Our kittens are ready to go to their forever homes when they are litter box trained, completely weaned from their mother, and eating solid food-this usually happens at around 10-12 weeks.
Payment & Delivery
LOCAL PICK-UP and DELIVERY do require that any remaining balances be paid in cash. or via paypal. We do not accept any checks.
DO-IT-YOURSELF-another option is for you to purchase a round-trip airline ticket and pick up the kitten yourself.