Welcome! We are a small home breeder located in Tennessee. Our beautiful cats and kittens are a part of our family and very loved! Our kittens get LOTS of love and attention from our kids and grandkids. We breed ragdolls in the traditional colors, as well as minks . Our ragdolls are absolutely stunning-with gorgeous soft silky fur and beautiful bone structure and amazing temperaments. To ensure that our families are getting a healthy kitten, we test all of our Kings and Queens for HCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) and PKD1 (polycystic kidney disease). We can provide the test results on any of our Kings and Queens upon request. All of our kittens are vaccinated, dewormed, spayed or neutered and litter trained before leaving our home (around 12-16 weeks of age).
Please Note: We are a closed Cattery. This is done to ensure the health of our kittens and queens/kings. Keeping them healthy is extremely important to us! If there is a kitten that you are interested in, we are more then happy to text you photos and/or videos or FaceTime.
**All of our kittens are sold as pets. We do not sell breeding rights.
**Adoption fee is in the range of $1500-2200 (depends on kitten markings, quality, etc).
- Pricing includes:
- Age appropriate vaccinations/Dewormer
- TICA registration
- 1 year Genetic Health Guarantee
- Litter trained
- ***a strict neuter/spay contract will be in place if a kitten leaves us unaltered.
- A non-refundable deposits of $300 is required to hold/reserve a kitten. Kittens will only be considered as "Reserved" once a deposit has been received and accepted. Please note: A kitten is still available to other families until a deposit is placed.
- Our kittens are ready to go to their forever homes when they are litter box trained, completely weaned from their mother, and eating solid food-this usually happens at around 12-16 weeks.
Payment & Delivery
LOCAL PICK-UP and DELIVERY do require that any remaining balances be paid in cash, Zelle, Venmo or paypal. Please note that payments via PayPal and Venmo will have an additional 3.5% added to it. We do not accept any checks.
DELIVERY- depending on your location, we can offer delivery for a fee. Please contact us to inquire more information about this option.
DO-IT-YOURSELF-another option is for you to purchase a round-trip airline ticket and pick up the kitten yourself. We are near the Chattanooga or Atlanta airport.