We are a small home breeder located on a small countryside farm in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Our beautiful cats and kittens are never caged and they are always socializing with us and our children. To ensure that your families are getting a healthy kitten, we test all of our Kings and Queens for HCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) and PKD1 (polycystic kidney disease). We can provide the test results on any of our Kings and Queens upon request. All of our kittens are vaccinated, dewormed and litter trained before leaving our in-home cattery (this is around 10-12 weeks of age).
Kitten Prices for SBT TICA registered Ragdolls:
- Traditional colorpoint/mitted - $950
- Mink and Bicolor Ragdoll Kittens - $1200
- Pricing includes: 2 sets of Vaccines & De-wormer, 1-year of age Genetic Health Guarantee, and TICA registration paperwork.
- NOTE: Upon purchase of a Ragdoll kitten, a spayed/neutered agreement is required. TICA Registration paperwork will be mailed to you as soon as you provide proof of spaying or neutering.
- We do offer a $50 off the fee for a second kitten.
- A non-refundable deposits of $300 + ($10 Paypal fee) is required to hold/reserve a kitten. Kittens will only be considered as "Reserved" once a deposit has been received and accepted. Please note: A deposit puts you on the list to choose a kitten-we start at the top of this list.
- Our kittens are ready to go to their forever homes when they are litter box trained, completely weaned from their mother, and eating solid food-this usually happens at around 10-12 weeks.
Payment & Delivery
LOCAL PICK-UP and DELIVERY do require that any remaining balances be paid in cash. Shipping require that any final payments have been made in advance. We will not accept any checks on the day of pick-up, delivery, of shipping.
SHIPPING-We will arrange the flight for you via cargo on a flight that is pet-safe. The charge will be a flat fee of $450 which includes the airline ticket, carrier box, health certificate/exam to fly.
(WE ONLY OFFER SHIPPING TO NEARBY STATES).
DO-IT-YOURSELF-another option is for you to purchase a round-trip airline ticket and pick up the kitten yourself.